The company styled “Κ22 GLOBAL TRADERS SINGLE PERSON PRIVATE COMPANY”, with the trade name “Κ22 Global Traders”, having its registered office in Kifissia, Attica, at 16 Ikarias street, with GEMI no. 136871801000, VAT no.: 800694751.
2. Which parties is the information provided through this Policy intended for?
This Data Protection Policy concerns all visitors of our Website.
3. Data Protection Policy
3.1 Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data are considered as any information relating to a data subject, i.e. any information pertaining to an individual whom the personal data concern, and whose identity is known or can be identified. Such data, as provided by the Law and the relevant EU provisions, are for instance the name, address, mobile telephone number, email address and use-related data such as password and IP address.
3.2 Collection and Processing of Personal Data
When merely browsing this Website you will not be asked to provide any personal data. However, when navigating www.kidsvalley.gr, the Company collects and processes browsing data through cookies.
The Company collects the following categories of personal data:
- information you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for direct advertising promotion services (newsletter),
- information you provide to us in order to send you information material (for instance, about volume data of our products). Indicatively, we collect Company’s name, full name of the individual filling in the form on behalf of the Company, email address, telephone number, City, Country.
- information about your computer, visits and use of the Website, such as IP addresses, data and time of your visit to the Website, type of your browser and OS, source that referred you to our Website, the duration of your visit, the pages you opened and your Website browsing history.
- information contained in or relating to any communication between us, either directly or through our Website.
- information such as those specified in the Cookies section.
3.3 Why do we process your personal data?
The Company processes the data of visitors of our Website for the following purposes:
- to manage the Website,
- to enable you to use the services available through our Website,
- to respond to your queries or requests for additional information, and to communicate with you about our Website,
- for internal research and statistical analysis in order to ascertain how our Website is being used, to understand how we can improve our Website and make decisions on the marketing strategies we use,
- to respond to queries and complaints referred by you or about you, involving us and our Website,
- to maintain our Website’s security,
- where applicable, to satisfy the requirements of the law, of regulatory authorities and compliance regulations,
- where applicable, to substantiate, file or defend legal claims,
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Website,
- to understand and determine the characteristics of our customers so as to have a broader view and target our advertisements more accurately.
3.4 Length of Personal Data Retention
The personal data processed by the Company must be kept throughout the term required for satisfying the purpose of processing. On expiry of that term, the data are deleted except if otherwise provided by the applicable legal and regulatory framework, or to the extent required for defending the Company’s rights in Court and/or before any other competent Authority.
3.5 Recipients of Personal Data and Purpose of Data Transfer
Your Personal Data are processed by the Company that acts in the capacity of Data Controller.
The Company reserves the right to transfer your Personal Data for the above purposes:
– to third parties, individuals or legal entities providing promotional and marketing services on behalf of the Company
– or to third-party associates providing technical services.
The Company will not offer for sale or otherwise transfer or disclose personal data of the Website’s Data Subjects to any third parties other than the aforementioned without the Data Subject’s consent, except where dictated by the law, and only to competent Authorities. The data kept on file may be disclosed to competent Judicial, Police and other Administrative Authorities at their legitimate request and in line with any legal provisions applicable from time to time. Moreover, in case of legal provision, departmental order or official preliminary examination, the Company reserves the right to furnish the relevant information to the respective authority immediately.
3.6 How the Company protects your data
Our Company has taken all adequate organisational and technical measures, in line with technological standards and applicable laws and regulations, to ensure that the processing of your personal data by the Company or by third parties on behalf of the Company is legitimate, appropriate and has an adequate level of security to prevent any unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, alteration or other use.
3.7 Data Subject’s Rights
We would like to notify you that, according to applicable laws, you have and may exercise the following rights.
Your personal data are owned by you. You may ask us to provide you with details of what we have collected and erase them or correct any inaccuracies. Moreover, you may ask us to discontinue or restrict the processing, disclosure or transfer of your personal data, and to provide you with the personal data we have collected in order to use them for your own purposes. However, submitting a request to erase your personal data may result in loss of access to the services we provide. We will not erase data that we are required to retain by law.
To submit a request about your rights, or to submit a query, please contact us at email@example.com or call customer service at +30 212 0001022